Access Statement for Foxcroft Bed & Breakfast
Bed and breakfast accommodation in Cumbria with on site parking.
Arrival & Car Parking Facilities
- Parking for a maximum of four cars on gravelled signed parking area immediately in front of the house.
- Parking area is lit by two ornamental lights either side of the front door.
- Short walk of a maximum of 8 metres to the standard width front door.
- One step up over door sill into porch.
- One step up into hall.
- One very small step up into dining room which has access to the stairs to the guest accommodation.
- Two flights of reasonable steep stairs to the second floor with a landing after the first flight, which is lit with a lamp and main ceiling light, also has access to a fire door to an emergency exit via the main stairs. All stairs have a handrail.
- Top floor landing which has a sloping roof on one side and a low beam when accessing rooms 2, 3, & 4. Landing lit with a lamp and main ceiling light.
- All guest rooms are located off this landing. All rooms have some sloping ceilings and roof beams. All bedrooms are carpeted. All ensuite bathrooms have non slip floors and mats are provided for the baths and showers.
Dining Area & Conservatory
- Wooden flat floor with four tables with two chairs per table lit with centre light.
- Access through double width doors into conservatory with tiled floor and lit with lamps and centre light.