Foxcroft Bed & Breakfast Pet Policy and Agreement Form
|Date of Arrival:
|Date of Departure:
|Pet Name and Description:
- Responsibility of Pet Behaviour. My signature below confirms my personal responsibility for the behaviour of my pet during our stay at Foxcroft.
- Damage and Soiling. I agree to accept full responsibility for any and all damages and/or soiling caused by my pet during my stay. I understand that the costs for the repair or additional cleaning requirements (including labour) will be charged accordingly.
- Unattended Pets. I understand that my pet is not to be left unattended in my hotel room at any time and that my pet must be kept on a leash at all times in the interior public areas and the exterior grounds of Foxcroft. Unattended pets may be removed from the property without liability on the part of the Foxcroft. The guest will assume any costs for such removal.
- We do require guests who bring their pet with them to our property to: Keep pets out of dining areas at all times.
- Noisy or Disturbing Pet. I understand that should my pet disturb other Foxcroft guests, the management will have no other choice but to refuse to continuing accommodation for my pet.
- By-Laws (Pets). I am aware that the local by-laws require pet owners to pick up after pets on hotel property as well as all public property. (They Poop! You Scoop!)
By bringing a pet in our facility you are agreeing to the hotels pet policies and to indemnify the hotel for any injuries, damage or loss of revenue to the hotel or a third party caused by your pet.
As the pets owner/handler, you are responsible for any liability arising from your pets actions.
|For & Behalf of Foxcroft Bed & Breakfast||Date